ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????????? College Football, that is! We’re so amped up for the Penn State home opener that even the doggies have their own jerseys!! WE ARE!! PENN STATE!! Tell me they aren’t the most precious little PSU fans you ever did see. For the next 12 Saturdays our entire family will be decked out in our blue and white gear and rallying around, Trace McSorley, Saquon Barkley, and the rest of our team for a Big Ten Conference Championship this year!! We know you can do it boys!! But to really, fully, enjoy any football game, you some good, game winning snacks. That’s where our Creamy Bacon Ranch Dip comes in scoring some major points. AND it’s make ahead so you won’t have to miss a second of the game!
In a medium bowl, mix mayo, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix.
Next slice up those green onions. I use the whole onion so go ahead and cut up the green part too!
Pre cook the bacon. Want a super easy way to cook bacon? Try out our No Mess Bacon cooking method. Pat off the excess grease and crumble.
Ok so let me just tell you a little something about these crackers. They are Ritz bacon flavored crackers. Yes, you read that right! BACON. FLAVORED. CRACKERS. Enough said! I know you’ll make the right call.
Creamy Bacon Ranch Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 lb bacon
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Step 1 In a medium bowl, mix mayo, sour cream, and ranch dressing mix. Stir until well combined.
- Step 2 Add pre cooked bacon, sliced green onions, and shredded cheddar cheese. Stir until well combined.
- Step 3 Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with additional green onions or bacon. Serve with crackers. Enjoy!
Leave us your comments and love down below!