Our Ham and Cheese Bites make the cutest lil appetizer ever! This tasty bitesize snack works great for Easter brunch and doubles as a wonderful appetizer for Easter dinner too. They’re also perfect for after school snacking. Little fingers won’t be able to resist this mini-sized fun to eat treat. This quick and easy recipe is a breeze to make and only 6 ingredients! Ham and Cheese Bites are loaded up with cheesy goodness and so rich and creamy. Believe me when I say these babies are highly addictive!! You might even want to just go ahead and double the batch right now! They’ll be gone before they’re even finished cooling.
Here’s all you’ll need: cheddar, deli ham, mayonnaise, bacon bits, dijon mustard and a tube of biscuits.
Start by dicing the ham into little bitesize pieces. If you’re looking to save time, you can even use a package of the pre diced ham. I mean we ARE using this bacon bits shortcut so you might as well just go all the way! Buy that diced ham baby!
In a large bowl, combine the ham, cheese, bacon, mayo, and dijon mustard. I know it seems simple, but these six ingredients combined are SO ridiculously good together!
Mix until well combined. You’ll find yourself making this recipe again and again. Need a Christmas appetizer? Ham and Cheese Bites. Game Day snack? Ham and Cheese Bites. Potluck Party Food? For real everyone’s gonna love them!!!
Next pop open that tube of biscuits. Try not to have a heart attack! Cut each biscuit in half. Press each biscuit half into a mini muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray. I found it easiest flatten and stretch the biscuit out with the palm of my hand a little bit first before pressing into the pan. I used a regular sized 7 oz tube of biscuits that come 10 per pack. If you’re using Pillsbury Grands or jumbo sized biscuits (typically 6 come in a tube) then you’re going to want to cut your biscuits into thirds instead.
Once you’ve got that all squared away, spoon about a tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each cup. Load em up real good!
Bake in a 450 degree preheated oven for 9-11 minutes. They’re done when the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted. That’s mine right there! That little guy with all the little bacon pieces poking out. I call dibs!!! Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pan.
Serve warm! Make sure you grab one (or five!!) before they’re gone. Seriously I’ve seen people eat these by the handful.
Ham and Cheese Bites
- 2-1/2 ounces sliced deli ham, diced
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tube (7 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- Step 1 In a large bowl, combine the diced ham, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, bacon, mayo, and dijon mustard. Mix until well combined
- Step 2 Cut each biscuit in half. Press each biscuit half into a mini muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Step 3 Spoon about a tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each muffin cup.
- Step 4 Bake in a 450 degree preheated oven for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden brown.
- Step 5 Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve warm! Enjoy!!
We’d love to hear from you! Leave us your comments and love down below!