Move over Pumpkin Spice Lattes because Pumpkin Pie Martinis are my new favorite Autumn drink! This rich, smooth and creamy martini is a deliciously drinkable version of your favorite Fall pie. You’ll love the familiar notes of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon as well as the “graham cracker” crusted rim. It’s perfect to sip while passing out candy to ghosts and goblins, can double as a fabulous signature drink for your spooky Halloween party, or start a new Thanksgiving tradition and wow your guests with your bartending skills. Whatever the occasion, Pumpkin Pie Martinis will fit right in.
Here’s all you’ll need: Nilla wafers, Stoli Vanilla (or a vanilla flavored vodka), 2% milk, heavy whipping cream, simple syrup, Frangelico (or a hazelnut liqueur), pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
First chop the Nilla wafers into finely crushed crumbs in a food processor. You can’t have a pumpkin pie without the graham cracker crust! Place the Nilla Wafer crumbs onto a small dish.
Next add a little bit of water to a shallow bowl. Turn a cocktail glass upside down and dip the rim first into the water, and then press it down firmly into the crushed cookies. The cookie crusted rim makes this fabulous drink even more fancy! Don’t skip it.
Combine the Stoli Vanilla, milk, heavy cream, Frangelico, pumpkin pie spice and a dash of cinnamon. Calorie conscious? Swap the 2% milk for almond milk or ditch the heavy cream and go with half and half instead. BTW did you know that you can easily make simple syrup at home? Just boil equal parts water and sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Be sure to cool before using!
Fill a shaker 2/3 of the way full with ice. Pour the drink mixture over the ice. Pro tip: Chill the entire shaker with ice in the freezer while you’re mixing the rest of the drink.
All that’s left to do is to channel your inner Winona Ryder and shake, shake, shake señora (you know…Beetlejuice style). Plan on making a big batch ahead of time? Mix the vodka, milk, cream, syrup and liqueur. Shake before using and add the spices just before serving.
Strain into cocktail glasses, sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon for a little extra flair and enjoy! My favorite season is pumpkin everything season!!! Can you tell?!? If you’re a pumpkin fanatic too, be sure to check out our Ginger Streusel Pumpkin Pie, Glazed Pumpkin Cookies, Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, and Pumpkin Waffles with Maple Whipped Cream! You’re welcome!!
Pumpkin Pie Martinis
- 5 Nilla wafers, crushed
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces Stoli Vanilla or your favorite vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 ounces 2% milk
- 2 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce Frangelico or your favorite hazelnut liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Step 1 Chop the Nilla wafers into finely crushed crumbs in a food processor. Place the Nilla Wafer crumbs onto a small dish.
- Step 2 Add a little bit of water to a shallow bowl. Turn a cocktail glass upside down and dip the rim first into the water, and then press it down firmly into the crushed cookies. Set aside.
- Step 3 Combine Stoli Vanilla, milk, heavy cream, Frangelico, pumpkin spice and a dash of cinnamon.
- Step 4 Fill a shaker 2/3 of the way full with ice. Pour the mixture over the ice. Shake. Strain into cocktail glasses and enjoy!
We’d love to hear from you! Leave us your comments and love down below.