We make my famous Red, White, and Berry Fruit Pizza every Fourth of July. And sometimes on Memorial Day. And Labor Day. And whenever berries go on sale. And even on just because days. It’s so good that I promise you will never get sick of it! Everyone I’ve served this delicious dessert to absolutely loves it!! It’s super simple yet SOOOOO delicious! Cookie crust, cream cheese frosting, LOADS of fresh fruit and you can literally pick it up in your hand and eat it like a pizza!! Up top!! Don’t let the fancy pants star in the middle scare you off either. This eye-catching dessert really is a cinch to decorate. I mean all you really need to be able to do is cut up a few strawberries. You can totally handle that!
Here’s all you’ll need: Sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, sugar, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and almond extract.
Press sugar cookie dough into a greased pizza pan. To grease I just sprayed this with cooking spray. It helps it the cookie dough is out of the fridge and a little bit softer beforehand. Makes it easier to squish it around!
Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cookie is baked all the way through. My cookie creeped up around the edges a little bit. I like it that way because it gives you a nice crust to hold on to!
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until smooth. It’s starting to look like a nice little cream cheese frosting! And we all know how I feel about cream cheese frosting….Heaven….on….Earth! Don’t forget to lick the beaters! We can’t let any of this go to waste!!
Spread this glorious mixture over the cookie crust leaving about a 1 inch edge. I’m telling ya, you’re going to love having that little handle! Don’t worry if you’re not an expert froster. We’re going to cover most of it up with fruit!
Start by forming the outline of a star with the blueberries. Simple enough!
Next add raspberries inside each of the five star corners. I just squish in as many as will fit. It doesn’t have to be perfect. It will still look fabulous!
Next add a pattern of blueberries and raspberries around the outside border. I tried to go two blueberries to one raspberry. Just blueberries would be super cute too if you want to keep it simple. Can you see it starting to come together?
Cut off the top of a strawberry and put it smack dab in the middle of the star.
Next cut a couple strawberries in half and place them around the first strawberry.
Then we’re just going to cut a few strawberries into quarter pieces and place them around the halves. Just keep cramming them in there until most of your white spots are covered! Beautiful!
Voila! Take a step back and admire your masterpiece! Who knew you were such an artist?!?
Refrigerate until serving. Cut into slices and enjoy! Eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner until completely gone! I would never (always!!) do that!! If you love this recipe try our Berry Delicious Belgian Waffles!
Red, White, and Berry Fruit Pizza
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Step 1 Press cookie dough into a greased pizza pan. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Step 2 In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and almond extract until smooth. Spread onto cookie crust leaving an inch around the outside.
- Step 3 Arrange blueberries in the shape of a star. Add raspberries to all five corners of the star. Place blueberries and raspberries around the outside to form a border.
- Step 4 Place a large strawberry in the middle of the star. Cut two strawberries in half and layer around the middle strawberry. Quarter strawberries and arrange around the base of star until all white spots are covered.
- Step 5 Refrigerate until serving. Cut into slices and enjoy!
Leave us your comments and love down below!
Shop this recipe!