Easy Artichoke Bread makes a great snack for game day, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday…or really any day for that matter. This crusty French bread is rich, creamy, and super cheesy or in other words everything you would want an indulgent snack to be! It can be […]
Tag: <span>cheesy appetizer</span>
Our Ham and Cheese Bites make the cutest lil appetizer ever! This tasty bitesize snack works great for Easter brunch and doubles as a wonderful appetizer for Easter dinner too. They’re also perfect for after school snacking. Little fingers won’t be able to resist this […]
It’s no secret that I love ALL things pizza!! I’ll take it in any way, shape or form….JUST GIMME ALL THE PIZZA!!!! No really. All that gooey, cheesy goodness gives me heart eyes. And our Cheesy Pizza Dip is no exception! It’s the perfect party app to serve on game day and a must make for your Super Bowl party. Heck! This super easy dip is the best way to get ANY party started! Did I mention it can be prepped ahead of time too? Toss it in the oven when your guests arrive and it’s ready in no time. Don’t be surprised when it disappears before kickoff. For real….you better go try some before it’s gone!
Here’s all you’ll need: cream cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, shredded mozzarella, shredded cheddar, pizza sauce, chopped green pepper, chopped red pepper, and tortilla chips for serving.
In a small bowl combine the softened cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Mix with a hand mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. I’m so not one of those people that has my cream cheese softened ahead of time. I just can’t get my act together like that! 30 seconds in the microwave will do the trick!
Grease a pie plate with cooking spray. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly into the bottom of the pie plate. I know what you’re thinking…pizza with no crust?!? But trust me!! Cheesy Pizza Dip is delicious even sans crust! You won’t even miss it.
Combine the cheeses. Mix em up really good. Now sprinkle half of the cheese mixture on top of the cream cheese. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t live without cheese! The loves in my life are like Hubby…Puppies….Cheese!!! And not necessarily in that order.
Spoon pizza sauce over top of the cheese. Spread evenly to cover.
Then top with green and red peppers. Or skip it for all you picky eaters out there! It’ll still be pretty yummy even without them. I’ve even made this with peppers only on half to accommodate different tastes. But I’m all for both kinds. Load it up!
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese to cover. Cause you can never have enough cheese!!!
Bake Cheesy Pizza Dip uncovered in a 350 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Tostitos make the best dippers! You know the scoop kind so you can get a nice heaping spoonful in your chip. This also goes well with breadsticks or toasted baguette rounds. Bonus points for the best cheese pull!! In need of some more great party apps? Check out our Spinach Artichoke Dip or Pizza Pinwheels!
Cheesy Pizza Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Tortilla chips or breadsticks for serving
- Step 1 In a small bowl combine the softened cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Mix with a hand mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Step 2 Grease a pie plate with cooking spray. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly into the bottom of the pie plate.
- Step 3 Combine the cheeses. Sprinkle half the cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
- Step 4 Spoon pizza sauce on top of cheese. Top with green and red peppers. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Step 5 Bake uncovered in a 350 degree preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or breadsticks. Enjoy!!
We’d love to hear from you! Leave us your comments and love down below!